Friday, March 9, 2012

42

March 11th is my birthday. I shall be (or, now am, depending on when you read this) “the answer.” (And, if that last sentence makes no sense, it is your own fault for being so ignorant and uncool.) But as I write this, I am sick. Also, I bought a new camera. (Happy birthday to me.) Which has me reflecting back on my life, and reminiscing about my old camera. (What can I say? My life isn’t that exciting.)

It is my hope that a new, fancier camera will result in better photos. (And, if it doesn’t…well, presumably, the fault will be mine.) Which leads inexorably to the question (unrelated to the previously provided “answer”) of what the best photo I ever took with my old camera is.

Perhaps there is no definitive answer. Or perhaps there is, and it is this:

No comments:

Post a Comment